Roccia Tiles and Bathrooms are an established family business supplying luxury tiles and bathrooms, with an absolute mission to help our customers realise their vision for a beautiful home.
Our staff teams have over 120 years of collective tile and bath sales experience, and can provide customers with a bespoke design service to help create a space that looks and feels absolutely amazing.
In Preston we have the UK’s largest tile and bath showroom containing over 20,000 square feet of premium space, displaying one of the most comprehensive collection of tiles in Europe. And together with our Bolton showroom we have well over 1000 classic and contemporary tile displays and over 300 bathroom settings, including world leading exclusive brands.
We are currently recruiting to the Roccia family and looking for passionate and committed individuals to join our dynamic team.
Our core values are:
Family, Teamwork, Integrity, Dedication, Creativity, Innovation, Excellence, Inspiration
Commercial Sales Administrator
We’re looking for a passionate and energetic individual, who can develop relationships with new as well as existing customers, and provide them with the very best in customer service. You would need to be a talented individual who can demonstrate professionalism in line with our ‘core values’.
This is a permanent full time role as a Sales Administrator and customer relations, to assist our existing successful team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing World Class Customer Service to all our customers.
- Place and track orders, deliveries, and address day to day queries
- Answer phones and fix appointments.
- Answer customer queries and explain product information.
- Prepare reports, sales brochures, price lists, discount offers and other sale documents.
- Send emails, faxes and newsletters internally and to customers.
- Prepare quotations, special orders, invoices and proposals to customers.
- Arrange delivery of products and maintain documents.
- Inform colleagues and managers about deliveries.
- Arrange for meetings.
- Maintain a high level of quality control on all items.
- Assist other departments as and when required.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Guidelines at all times.
- Carrying out duties with Integrity and honesty.
- Working in a team environment.
- Develop meaningful and ongoing relationships with our customers with excellent after sales service.
- Be an ambassador of the Roccia brand and our values
- Be open to working flexibly and adapting to change
- Demonstrate high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with employees, customers, peers and management
- Demonstrate high level of quality work, attendance and appearance
- Adhere to all Company Policies & Procedures and Safety Regulations
- Support the adoption and delivery of a World Class Customer Service approach to all Roccia functions
- Additional responsibilities assigned by management related to your position/department
Influences and Inspires, Shows Great Judgment, Delivers Results Effectively, Demonstrates Role Specific Expertise, Cultivates Collaboration, Connects with the Customer, Communicates Effectively, Sets Direction, Innovative
- Administration experience (preferably sales background)
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of the office and administration procedures.
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure
- Good command of English language, both written and spoken
- Excellent telephone manner
- A thorough understanding of Outlook, Excel and Word programs
- Minimum 2 years of Administration experience
- Strong self-motivation skills
- Committed to personal development and adapting quickly to new learning and change
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to understand the customers’ needs, with at least 1 years customer service experience
- Computer skills: Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Monday – Friday, 42.5 hours contract, with 28 days annual leave including Bank holidays. (Please note that as we are a retail outlet, this role will include some weekend work)
Negotiable with experience
(Post the 3 month probationary period)
Other benefits include:
- Pension Scheme
- Excellent Office facilities with free parking
- Team development opportunities
- Ongoing training
- Staff discount
- Career progression
It is a permanent role, subject to an initial 3 month probationary period