ROCCIA is a leading retailer of luxury tiles, bathroom and kitchen products in the UK.
We currently have an opportunity for an excellent data analyst, looking to develop and progress their career and support the existing team in ensuring the website data is accurate and up to date.
Reporting to the Marketing Director you will be responsible for uploading product, stock management, order processing, customer service and coordinating with other departments to ensure smooth ecommerce and in-store shopping.
Our core values are: Family, Excellence & Inspiration.
· Upload product and stock quantities.
· Ensure pricing is up to date and relevant.
· Check stock regularly to ensure it is current.
· System testing and troubleshooting.
· Review and update ‘Data Input Forms’.
· Previous experience in a busy data processing role.
· Microsoft Office Skills essential.
· Experience in B2C data input.
· Methodical and organised individual with ability to work well under pressure.
· High attention to detail.
· Excelling time management.
· Willingness to learn and develop your skills.
· Previous experience in B2C ecommerce.
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
● Ongoing training
● Staff discount
● Free Parking
Job type: Full time, permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £19,750.00-£21,750.00 per year
To apply, please visit the following link: https://uk.indeed.com/job/data-input-administrator-d655835a3990301b
To apply please send your cv to [email protected] or apply using indeed: https://www.indeed.co.uk/jobs/roccia