We are currently recruiting to the Roccia family and looking for passionate and committed individuals to join our dynamic team.
Our core values are:
Family, Excellence & Inspiration.
Digital Marketing Assistant – About the Role
Our showroom is full of customers excitedly shopping for their brand-new kitchens, bathrooms and exquisite tile varieties.
This is a great opportunity for a talented, ambitious individual to take up a Digital Marketing Assistant role within our busy Roccia flagship store in Preston.
This role is supported by our experienced graphic design team, so, your role is to step up to the challenge and be an inspiration to everyone.
· Marketing with a view to keeping up with the latest trends and being one step ahead of our competitors.
· Working closely within all departments of the organisation.
· Increasing web traffic, drive loyalty and new customer recruitment, whilst retaining the customer base.
· To regularly evaluate and report on website and promotional activity.
· Understanding project requirements and ideas.
· Using graphic techniques to create drafts.
· Producing logos, banners, and interfaces.
· Pitching creative concepts.
What we offer:
- A fantastic team environment.
- Fantastic career progression.
- High-quality IT equipment and software.
- Competitive Salary – Negotiable dependent upon experience.
- Full-time hours: 40 hours per week.
- Part-Time Hours 24 hours per week, Salary Pro rata
- Dedicated and experienced graphic design team.
Other benefits include:
- Pension Scheme.
- Excellent office facilities with free parking.
- Team development opportunities.
- Ongoing training.
- Staff discount.
- You will be a confident and effective communicator.
- Enthusiasm to drive your own performance, personally succeed and exceed targets is essential.
- Strong self-motivation skills.
- Confident & Likeable Personality.
- Committed to personal development and adapting quickly to new learning and change.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to understand the customers’ needs.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience is desirable but an interest in graphic design and creative concepts is key.
About The Company (ROCCIA)
ROCCIA are the premier independent Tile, Bath and Kitchen retailer in the Northwest.
We are Creatively Unique in everything that we do, from the design of our showrooms to the training and development of our Roccia team; we are Unique in our levels of customer service, our brands, our competitive edge, and our outlook on business and life.
Our 60 award-winning, amazing and dedicated staff members are one big family.
They are the most experienced tile suppliers in the industry, with over 400 years of combined tile and bath experience.
From sales right through to warehousing and distribution, you won’t find a better team.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 24 per week
Pay: £21,700.00-£23,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Diploma of Higher Education (preferred)
- Digital marketing: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person
To apply please send your cv to [email protected] or apply using indeed: https://www.indeed.co.uk/jobs/roccia