Roccia is an established family business supplying luxury tiles, bathrooms and kitchens, with an absolute mission to help our customers realise their vision for a beautiful home.
In Preston, we have the UK’s largest tile and bath showroom containing over 20,000 square feet of premium space, displaying one of the most comprehensive collection of tiles in Europe. And together with our Bolton showroom we have well over 1000 classic and contemporary tile displays and over 300-bathroom settings, including world leading exclusive brands.
We are currently recruiting to the Roccia family and looking for passionate and committed individuals to join our dynamic team.
Our core values are:
Family, Teamwork, Integrity, Dedication, Creativity, Innovation, Excellence, Inspiration
We are dynamic showroom and we are looking for more team players to support our team of designers.
There is excellent opportunity on offer for someone early on in their career and who want to progress their experience with a company that offer unique design package for the bathrooms
Job Type / Category
This is a salaried post with a 42.5 hour ‘Flex’ contract, with 28 days annual leave including Bank holidays. (Please note that as we are a retail outlet, this role will include some weekend work)
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
The right candidate should have the following skills:
- Qualification in design/architecture
- Design skills
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Friendly and open approach
- A flair for design, creativity and ability to build relationships with clients
- Capacity to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
Experience in the fields is preferable but your interpersonal and design/sales skills will be more valued
- Candidates will need to have experience and knowledge of CAD / Virtual Design packages
- A thorough understanding of Outlook, Excel and Word programs
- Showroom experience
- A thorough knowledge and understanding the bathroom products
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure
- Good command of English language, both written and spoken
- Excellent telephone manner
Other benefits include:
- Pension Scheme
- Excellent office facilities with free parking
- Team development opportunities
- Ongoing training
- Staff discount
- Career progression