An exciting opportunity has arisen and will suit you if you are creative, enthusiastic, persuasive, tenacious and ambitious, have good knowledge of digital and enjoy working using your own initiative.
This is a great opportunity for a talented, ambitious individual to take up a creative graphic design role within our busy Roccia flagship store in Preston. As a Junior Graphic Designer,
You will have an excellent attitude, meticulous attention to detail and be print and technology savvy. You will have a flexible approach to work, be a keen highly proactive and confident working with colleagues. You will need excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines, prioritise correctly and maintain a calm and professional demeanour.
If you think you have the drive and passion to excel in this role and have the appropriate skills and experience, we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong communication and presentation skills
- A strong attention to detail
- Content creation and writing experience
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience in Facebook ads and Instagram ads
- A passion for marketing with a view to keeping up with the latest trends and being one step ahead of our competitors.
- Ability to work closely within all departments of the organisation
- The knowledge in Increasing web traffic, drive loyalty and new customer recruitment, whilst retaining the customer base
- To regularly evaluate and report on website and promotional activity.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Competitive Salary dependant on age and experience.
- Other benefits include:
- Pension Scheme
- Excellent office facilities with free parking
- Team development opportunities
- Ongoing training
- Staff discount
- Career progression
- If you believe you have the rights skills to offer, please email us your CV and covering letter.
Part-time hours: 15 – 20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Bonus scheme
- Casual dress
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Store discounts
- No weekends
All Government led Covid-19 precautions followed.
- Bachelor’s (preferred)
- Graphic design: 1 year (preferred)