We are looking for creative and committed individual to join our dynamic marketing team.
Our core values are: Family, Excellence & Inspiration.
The Marketing Executive role will support our business in developing bespoke marketing solutions and generating new leads – through social media, online marketing, and public relations.
The role will involve:
- Campaign planning and management – working with the team to create effective campaigns that is consistent with the ROCCIA brand and calculating ROI.
- Managing and creating engaging content for social media, paid ads and advertising purposes (platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn & TikTok).
- Engaging daily with ROCCIA’s online network, while processing social media enquiries.
- Shoot and produce a range of photography and videography for social media
- Building new and managing existing sponsorships, while being the main POC.
- Organising staff events and activities (newsletters, bake sales and competitions).
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in social media management, with examples of previous accounts and content creation.
- The ability to use Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly Photoshop and Lightroom for photo editing.
- A creative individual who can add new ideas to the marketing campaigns, and work collaboratively with the team.
- 25 days holiday not Inc. bank holidays
- Company pension
- Company events and social gatherings
- Appreciation gifts
About The Company
ROCCIA are the premier independent Tile, Bath and Kitchen retailer in the Northwest. We are Creatively Unique in everything that we do, from the design of our showrooms to the training and development of our Roccia team; we are Unique in our levels of customer service, our brands, our competitive edge, and our outlook on business and life.
Our 60-award winning, amazing and dedicated staff members are one big family. They are the most experienced tile suppliers in the industry, with over 400 years of combined tile and bath experience. From sales right through to warehousing and distribution, you won’t find a better team.
- Bonus scheme negotiable
- Monday to Friday (9:00 am – 5:30)
- 30 minute lunch, with tea/coffee breaks
- Digital marketing: 1 year (required)
- Copy writing: 1 year (required)