We are currently recruiting to the Roccia family and looking for passionate and committed individuals to join our dynamic team.
About the Role
We are currently recruiting a passionate, energetic and safety minded Multi Drop Delivery Driver (Business to Consumer) who can maintain excellent levels of customer service with our customers, whilst delivering goods in a timely and professional manner.
This is an important and permanent full-time role. As a Multi Drop Delivery Driver, you will be supported by an experienced and dedicated back office-customer service and logistics team. Your role is to take the final step and deliver the last part of the customers fantastic shopping experience with Roccia.
- You will have a full clean Driving Licence.
- At least 2 years’ previous experience.
- Experience of Business to Consumer Multi drop deliveries.
- Experience of driving long wheelbase vehicles.
- Experience of loading and unloading the van and the ability to lift heavy objects and perform physical tasks as required.
- Experience of dealing with high value and fragile goods.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and customers.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to plan and follow efficient routes ensuring timely deliveries.
- Aware of current driving and working time legislation.
- Familiarity with warehouse operations and procedures.
- Enthusiasm to drive your own performance, personally succeed and exceed targets is essential.
- Strong self-motivation skills.
- Open to learning and developing.
What we offer:
- Salary £12.66 per hour.
- A fantastic team environment.
- 28 days annual leave including Bank Holidays.
- Monday to Friday working week, occasional Saturdays available.
- Extra hours available.
- A dedicated and experienced Warehouse Management Team
Other benefits include:
- Free parking.
- Team development opportunities.
- Social gatherings.
- Ongoing training.
- Staff discount.
- Workplace Pension Scheme.
About The Company
ROCCIA are the premier independent Tile, Bathroom and Kitchen retailer in the Northwest. We are Creatively Unique in everything that we do, from the design of our showrooms to the training and development of our Roccia team; we are Unique in our levels of customer service, our brands, our competitive edge, and our outlook on business and life.
Our award winning, amazing and dedicated staff members are one big family. We are the most experienced tile suppliers in the industry, with over 400 years of combined tiles and bathroom experience. From sales right through to warehousing and distribution, you won’t find a better team.