We are currently recruiting to the Roccia family and looking for passionate and committed individuals to join our dynamic team.
Our core values are: Family, Excellence & Inspiration.
Kitchen Project Coordinator – About the Role
Our showroom is full of customers excitedly shopping for their brand-new kitchens, bathrooms and exquisite tile varieties.
We are looking for a passionate, energetic and versatile Kitchen Project Coordinator, who can develop relationships with new as well as existing customers, and provide them with the very best in kitchen and bathroom design and customer service.
This is a permanent full-time role as a Kitchen Project Coordinator to manage and coordinate exciting projects from big to small. An experienced and dedicated back-office Purchasing, Customer Service and Logistics team supports this role. Therefore, your role is to take the lead and ensure projects are as awe-inspiring for our customers as they are for us. At Roccia, we have a successful and award-winning team – designing and supplying some of the world’s leading manufacturers in a one-of-a-kind showroom, with clients from all over the UK.
- Effectively promote the company brand as an effective problem solver.
- Always demonstrate an excellent standard of customer care and service.
- Respond quickly and appropriately to customer complaints.
- Liaise with Sales/Designers regarding installations, maintaining good communication with clients.
- Organise suppliers and sub-contractors, ordering materials, appliances, paint, spare parts and fittings
- Coordinate and oversee the management of all furniture deliveries. Goods coming in and goods going out.
- Ensure that Health & Safety regulations are adhered to.
What we offer:
- A fantastic team environment.
- High quality IT equipment and software.
- Salaried post with a 42.5 hours ‘Flex’ contract.
- 28 days annual leave including Bank holidays.
- An amazing and experienced kitchen aftersales team.
Other benefits include:
- Pension Scheme.
- Excellent office facilities with free parking.
- Team development opportunities.
- Ongoing training.
- Staff discount.
- Career progression.
- You will be a confident and effective communicator.
- Enthusiasm to drive your own performance, personally succeed and exceed targets is essential.
- Strong self-motivation skills.
- Confident & Likeable Personality.
- Committed to personal development and adapting quickly to new learning and change.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to understand the customers’ needs.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- A thorough understanding of kitchen production and installation methods.
- Previous leadership or supervisory experience.
- Good organisational and administrative skills.
- A full and clean driver’s licence.
About The Company
ROCCIA are the premier independent Tile, Bath and Kitchen retailer in the Northwest. We are Creatively Unique in everything that we do, from the design of our showrooms to the training and development of our Roccia team; we are Unique in our levels of customer service, our brands, our competitive edge, and our outlook on business and life.
Our 60-award winning, amazing and dedicated staff members are one big family. They are the most experienced tile suppliers in the industry, with over 400 years of combined tile and bath experience. From sales right through to warehousing and distribution, you won’t find a better team.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
To apply, please visit the following link: https://uk.indeed.com/job/project-coordinator-kitchens-acf905010dad4bc9
To apply please send your cv to [email protected] or apply using indeed: https://www.indeed.co.uk/jobs/roccia