An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual with strong sales experience, ideally with tile product/ industry knowledge to join Roccia in our Preston flagship store.
Tasked with selling a range of interior/ exterior wall and floor products focusing on commercial projects across the territory. We are looking for a self-motivated and result-driven candidate to generate profitable sales by targeting architects, interior designers, and contractors looking to gain specification and follow through to order. A great opportunity to join a well-known brand name in the high-end tiles market.
The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve targets. They will work as part of a team and play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating deals, generating and qualifying leads. The role will involve communicating with clients face-to-face and over the telephone. The ideal candidate will need to be articulate and have a great command of written and verbal English as well as competent with Microsoft Office.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Face to face, e-mail & telephone customer service.
- Arranging and meeting clients.
- Be professional and able to communicate effectively.
- Working on quotations and negotiating.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Developing and refreshing product knowledge.
- Develop sales strategies and attract new business.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
This is a salaried post with a 42.5-hour ‘Flex’ contract, with 28 days annual leave including Bank holidays.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND QUALIFICATION:
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience.
- Strong self-motivation skills.
- Good understanding of online sales.
- Experience of increasing sales and business growth.
- Committed to personal development and adapting quickly to new learning and change.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to understand the customers’ needs, with at least 2 years of customer service experience.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Suite.
- Salary Reflected On Sales Experience.Other benefits include:
- Pension Scheme.
- Excellent office facilities with free parking.
- Team development opportunities.
- Ongoing training.
- Staff discount.
- Career progression.
- On-site parking.
If you believe you have the rights skills to offer and you have a passion for Italian design, please email us your CV and covering letter.
It is a permanent role, subject to an initial 6-month probationary period.
Full Time, Permanent
From £21,500.00 per year
All Current Government COVID Precautions In Place