An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual with good trade sales experience, ideally with tile product/ industry knowledge to join Roccia in our Preston Trade Counter.
Tasked with selling a range of interior/ exterior wall and floor products. Including associated auxiliary products, i.e all tools, tile cutting equipment and adhesives to enhance the installation of tiles. We are looking for a self-motivated and a result driven candidate to generate profitable sales and create lasting relationships with the traders to encourage them to come back again and again to ROCCIA TRADE.
The successful salesperson will assist existing team source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve targets. The role will involve communicating with traders face-to-face and over the telephone. The ideal candidate will need to be articulate and have a great command of written and verbal English as well as the abilty to use Microsoft Office.
Job Type / Category
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
- Face to face, e-mail & telephone customer service
- Be professional and able to communicate effectively.
- Create great relationships with new & existing Trade Customers.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Developing and refreshing product knowledge
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
This is a salaried post with a 42.5 hour ‘Flex’ contract, with 28 days annual leave including Bank holidays.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 1 years of sales experience, preferably in the tiling industry but not essential.
- Strong self-motivation skills, a can do attitude
- Experience of increasing sales and business growth
- Committed to personal development and adapting quickly to new learning and change
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to understand the customers’ needs.
- Good computer skills: Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) advantageous.
- Competitive Salary
- Other benefits include:
- Pension Scheme
- Excellent office facilities with free parking
- Team development opportunities
- Ongoing training
- Staff discount
- Career progression
If you believe you have the rights skills to offer and you have passion for teamwork, please email us your CV and covering letter.
Job Type: Full-time
It is a permanent role, subject to an initial 6 month probationary period
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00-£24,00.00 per year (Pro Rata part time)
Part-time hours: 42.5 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Sales: 1 year (required)