Are you a motivated, organised individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you’re looking for change, and you’re ready to make changes? You would need to be a talented individual who can demonstrate professionalism in line with our ‘core values’. … we’re looking for you. Please keep reading
This is a permanent full time role as a Warehouse Administrator, to assist our existing successful team at our Preston Distribution Centre.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Track orders, deliveries, and address day to day queries.
- Answer the Sales teams queries and explain product information.
- Send emails and faxes internally and to customers.
- Arrange delivery of products and maintain documents.
- Inform colleagues and managers about deliveries.
- Must be able to understand instructions and read and understand health & safety notices.
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a warehouse, but this is not always necessary
- Completion of reports required on a daily and weekly basis.
- Maintain a high level of quality control on all items including stock data.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Guidelines at all times.
- Carrying out duties with Integrity and honesty.
- Working in a team environment.
- Develop meaningful and ongoing relationships with our customers with excellent after sales service.
COMPETENCIES: Completion of reports required on a daily and weekly basis.
- Lead Stock Management on investigations.Administration experience (preferably warehouse background)
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of the office and administration procedures.
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure
Good command of English language, both written and spoken
- Excellent telephone manner
- A thorough understanding of Outlook, Excel and Word programs
· Minimum 2 years of Administration experience
· Committed to personal development and adapting quickly to new learning and change
· Computer skills: Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel,)
Upto 40 hours contract, with 28 days annual leave (including Bank holidays)
Competitive Salary – £21,000.00 to £24,000.00 negotiable with experience
Other benefits include:
· Pension Scheme
· Excellent Office facilities with free parking
· Team development opportunities
· Ongoing training
· Staff discount
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Yearly bonus
Work Location: In person
To apply, please follow the link: https://uk.indeed.com/job/warehouse-administrator-66b7f2355ea3deae