We are currently recruiting to the Roccia family and looking for passionate and committed individuals to join our dynamic team.
Our core values are Family, Excellence & Inspiration.
Warehouse Operative/FLT Driver – About the Role
Our showroom is full of customers excitedly shopping for their brand-new kitchens , bathrooms and exquisite tile varieties.
We are looking for passionate, energetic and dedicated Warehouse Operatives and FLT Drivers, who can provide our customer with the very best in delivering goods and customer service.
This is a permanent full-time role as a Warehouse Operatives and FLT Drivers to assist our successful and award-winning team – designing and supplying some of the world’s leading manufacturers in a one-of-a-kind showroom, with clients from all over the UK.
- Load and unload deliveries to correct racking area.
- Occasionally supports delivery driver to deliver products to customers’ addresses.
- Drives vehicles (e.g., truck, van, forklift, etc.) for transporting orders and materials to designated sites.
- Able to manage basic vehicle checks/maintenance.
- Able to perform stock checks and maintain accurate inventory.
- Participates in physical inventories to ensure accurate stock data, identify and report anomalies to the Line Manager.
- Performs all functions within the scope of the warehouse operations for the fulfillment of customer orders.
- Ensures warehouse remains clean & tidy, good housekeeping including hygiene standards are always maintained.
What we offer:
- A fantastic team environment.
- Fantastic career progression.
- Competitive Salary of £9.50 to £10.50 per hour dependent on experience.
- 28 days annual leave including Bank holidays.
- A dedicated and experienced warehouse team.
Other benefits include:
- Pension Scheme
- Excellent office facilities with free parking
- Team development opportunities
- Ongoing training
- Staff discount
- You will be a confident and effective communicator
- Enthusiasm to drive your own performance, personally succeed and exceed targets is essential
- Strong self-motivation skills
- Confident & Likeable Personality
- Committed to personal development and adapting quickly to new learning and change
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to understand the customers’ needs
- You will have a forklift licence
About The Company
ROCCIA are the premier independent Tile, Bath and Kitchen retailer in he Northwest. We are Creatively Unique in everything that we do, from the design of our showrooms to the training and development of our Roccia team; we are Unique in our levels of customer service, our brands, our competitive edge, and our outlook on business and life. Our 60-award winning, amazing and dedicated staff members are one big family. They are the most experienced tile suppliers in the industry, with over 40 years of combined tile and bath experience. From sales right through to warehousing and distribution, you will not find a better team.