ROCCIA is a leading retailer of luxury tiles, bathroom and kitchen products in the UK. We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated and ambitious Website/E-Commerce Manager who is looking for the next step in their career.
The role is to develop and manage multiple websites within the business ensuring our continued growth strategy across e-commerce, digital marketing and social media.
Our core values are Family, Excellence & Inspiration.
Overview of the Job Role
Develop and manage transactional websites within the business with responsibility for the coding and technical performance of the sites. To ensure SEO projects are well managed alongside building and optimising PPC campaigns. Use of relative tracking software and relevant tools such as Semrush, Search Console, Google Analytics to provide accurate reports as required.
Working closely with the E-Commerce Manager to ensure the sites are fully optimised and SEO and PPC campaigns work. This role reports to the Head of IT, with an overall reporting responsibility to the Director of Strategy and OD.
- · Build and maintain all websites including microsites.
- · Develop website content management using a back-end CMS in collaboration with the E-Commerce Manager.
- · Create website layout/user interfaces and connectivity between sites and social media etc.
- · Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- · Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes/improvements e.g. TTFB, PageSpeed, core web vitals, broken links, image compression, redirects etc.
- · Ensure all our website content is fully optimised e.g. keywords, internal linking, incorporation of relevant structured data etc.
- · Create and maintain software documentation.
- · To work with the E-Commerce Manager on improvements to customer journey and resolution of any website issues, particularly regarding the fulfilment of online orders/customer complaints.
- · Building and optimising PPC campaigns i.e. keyword targeting, negative keywords, experience utilising Responsive Search Ads etc.
- · Testing the websites using a variety of browsers and platforms, ensuring the site renders down on other devices and debugs as necessary.
- · Ensure website security is sufficient for the needs of the business.
- · Keep updated with the SEO and PPC data news and best practice.
- · Accurate reporting of performance with insights from the data to identify further opportunities and be able to communicate these in plain English to the senior management team/Board.
- · Upskill colleagues and internal stakeholders on SEO and how it relates to their roles.
- · Review the security of checkout pages and procedures.
- · Odoo integration throughout the business alongside Head of IT.
- · Recommend and develop new ways of working for the business using Odoo.
- · Maintain all the Odoo systems.
- · Manage and oversee stock data entry.
- · Potentially build a team around a 5-10 year strategy for the business.
- · Be willing to undertake other duties as may from time to time be required to assist in the smooth running of the business.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00-£33,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
To apply, please visit the following link: https://uk.indeed.com/job/web-development-manager-d5363498a3423be0