At ROCCIA, our primary concern is the safety of our customers and staff at all times, that’s why we have taken several steps to reduce the risks involved in visiting our showroom during the pandemic. Both our Preston and Bolton showrooms are open for business, but with several small but completely necessary changes to ensure the safety of all who come and shop with us.
Read on to find out exactly what ROCCIA are doing to keep you safe whilst in our showrooms.
How We Are Protecting Our Visitors
Keeping all of our visitors safe is absolutely vital, that’s why we have introduced the following measures to reduce the risk of infection whilst shopping with us:
- Face Masks – Masks are available to all visitors at the showroom, just ask a member of staff
- Hand Gel – Anti-bacterial hand gel isavailable for all of our customers at various points around our stores
- Gloves – Disposable gloves will be available to visitors, just ask a member of staff for more information
- Social Distancing – We always ensure that social distancing is enforced around our showrooms between both customers and staff
- Kitchen & Bathroom Consultations – All kitchen and bathroom consultations are by appointment only, to protect our customers and staff
We have also reduced our opening hours during this time, our showrooms current opening times are as follows:
Monday to Saturday 8am – 4pm & Sunday 10am – 4pm
Monday to Sunday 10am – 4pm
How We Are Protecting Our Staff
Along with being committed to protecting our valued customers, we are also completely devoted to all our staff’s health and safety. Here’s some of the steps we have taken
- Face Masks – We provide face masks for all staff who are customer facing and not behind a sneeze guard
- Hand Gel – There are desktop and person hand gel are provided
- Gloves – These are available for all of our team members, both customer facing and warehouse staff
- Sneeze Guards – Sneeze guard are found on all of our service advisor desks, these are in place to protect our staff and our customers
- Increased Cleaning Schedule – We have increased our already strict hygiene and cleaning schedules to protect all customers who visit us in store, along with our staff
Bathroom & Kitchen Design Consultations
If you are keen on visiting us and speaking to our expert designers about our bespoke bathroom and kitchen offerings, then we kindly request that you give us a call prior to coming in, so we can set up a dedicated appointment for you. You can call our Preston store on 01772 382616 or our Bolton store on 07989 852673 to arrange a time that best suits you.
Our experts team will be more than happy to accommodate any needs you may have, and if our opening times don’t quite fit your schedule, we will be sure to find a time that suits you outside of normal business hours.
Please don’t hesitate to come and visit us at either our tile showroom in Preston or tile showroom in Bolton; as you can see, we have plenty of provisions in place to ensure your safety whilst in store.
If you do have any questions or concerns about visiting us in store, please do feel free to contact us and we’d be more than happy to assist you over the phone or email where possible. You can call us on 01772 382716 or get in touch via our online enquiry form – a member of our team will be in touch to discuss your requirements in more depth shortly.