Tile Salesperson, BOLTON, Immediate Start
Roccia Tiles, are an established family business supplying luxury tiles with an absolute mission to help our customers realise their vision for a beautiful home.
Our staff provides customers with a great service to help create a space that looks and feels absolutely amazing and we are currently recruiting to the Roccia family for passionate and committed individuals to join our dynamic team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual with good sales experience, ideally with tile product/ industry knowledge to join Roccia in our BOLTON store.
Tasked with selling a range of interior/ exterior wall and floor products, we are looking for a self-motivated and a result driven candidate to generate profitable sales. A great opportunity to join a well-known brand name in the high-end tiles market.
The successful salesperson will assist the existing team, source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve targets. The role will involve communicating with clients face-to-face and over the telephone. The ideal candidate will need to be articulate and have a great command of written and verbal English as well as the ability to calculate accurately.
Job Type / Category
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
- Engage with customers in the showroom.
- Organise and calculate customer requirements from Roccia Bolton.
- Face to face, e-mail & telephone customer service.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Developing and refreshing product knowledge.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience, preferably in the tiling industry but not essential.
- Strong self-motivation and a can-do attitude.
- Experience of increasing sales and business growth.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and an ability to understand the customers’ needs.
- Committed to personal development and adapting quickly to new learning and change.
- Likeable personality and team player.
- Monday to Sunday (working five days per week) on a rota basis.
- 42.5 hours per week (inclusive of 30-minute unpaid lunch break).
- Salary dependent on experience.
- Performance Bonus.
- 28 days holiday per annum (inclusive of Bank/Public Holidays)
- Team development opportunities
- Ongoing training
- Staff discount
If you believe you have the rights skills to offer and you have passion for teamwork, please email us your CV and covering letter to [email protected]